Wall Street English Italy is recruiting Teachers in Genova
We are Wall Street English, the premier provider of English language instruction for individuals and corporate clients around the world. Our innovative blended learning method integrates the best of proven learning approaches to provide the most effective English language instruction available for adults.
Founded in 1972, Wall Street English has over 420 learning centers located in 29 territories in Africa, Asia, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East. We have provided instruction to over 3 million people with a current enrollment of over 180,000 students. Our mission is to help people Change Their Future by achieving their dreams of learning English.
- Hold appropriate professional qualification (CELTA or equivalent TEFL certificate)
- Have at least a Bachelor’s Degree
- Have a native level or be a bilingual speaker of English
- Must own car and valid European driving license
- Be dynamic and have the ability to inspire
- Be interested in WSE students and care about their progress
- Make every lesson a worthwhile learning experience for your students
- Participate and contribute to a harmonious work environment that encourages cooperation and team work
Caterina Sironi, Regional Service Manager North Italy – email@example.com