Quanta Spa - Milan branch - is looking for an Employer Branding and Talent Acquisition Intern - Digital Strategies for an important Client Company in the Luxury Sector.
The resource will assist in Employer Branding and Talent Acquisition activities with a focus on creating content and driving effective channel and tool use. The person will facilitate project execution through the creation, compilation, monitoring and sharing of reports and key metrics as well as by assisting in the creation of useful material to assist talent acquisition and employer branding effectiveness and efficiency.
In particular he/she will support the E.B & T.A. Coordinator in the following activities:
Monitor social media activities on key employer branding channels (LinkedIn and BoF) – help design scorecards and tracking and evaluating key metrics so as to make recommendations to improve target engagement.
Engage with the company talent acquisition community, monitoring and providing insight (reports and updated scorecards) to various stakeholders (recruiters, HR Managers, Talent Acquisition function) into use of recruitment tools and channels (ATS, Job boards, LinkedIn recruiter licenses).
Assist in designing a Talent Acquisition and Employer Branding mini-site on the company intranet, together with the related materials, containing guidelines, best practices, manuals, onboarding material and reports to help optimize team efficiency and efficacy.
Assist in project coordination during the definition of the new EVP and help execute the employer branding strategy by collaborating in the creation of an EVP/ HR kit.
- Solid analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Experience with digital tools and platforms and passionate about social media and digital trends
- Strong communication and content creation/storytelling skills
- Interested in human resources and talent acquisition
- Excellent organizational skills and project management skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- Proactive, curious and able to multi-task
- Past work experience in marketing, e-marketing, social media promotion or recruiting, is considered a plus
- University degree with a major in marketing, social media management
- Fluent written and spoken English, good Italian
- Available for 6mths full time