ARESYS is a R&D oriented company dedicated to the design and development of innovative remote sensing systems, especially in the RADAR system field. We are looking for a motivated and experienced Embedded Software Developer to be part of a specialized team for the development of innovative remote sensing RADAR applications.
The tasks that shall be performed by the candidate will include:
- Design robust sequential and object oriented software applications for real time systems
- Develop C/C++ software, both system side and host side
- Perform digital data analysis through common software tools like Matlab or Python
- Perform signal analysis through common laboratory instruments
- develop the HMI of the system;
- Strong knowledge of C/C++ language and debugging features;
- Strong experience in C/C++ applications development on Linux OS or RTOS;
- Multi tasks applications, tasks scheduling, inter-tasks communication;
- Networking protocols: Ethernet, TCP/IP, UDP;
- Knowledge of communication protocols for automation (EtherCAT, Profinet, etc.) is considered an asset;
- Hands-on experience with Real-Time systems;
- Hands-on experience with laboratory instruments (Scope, Spectrum Analyzer )
- Degree in Electronic/Computer/Telecommunication Engineering;
- at least 3 years of relevant experience in the industry;
- Brilliant scholastic resume.
- Full Time - permanent.