Activities & Duties:
- Embedded systems based on FPGA and microcontroller architecture definition.
- Design of boards schematics, BOM, input to PCB designers.
- Issue and review of performance dossier of embedded systems.
- project management and documentation in accordance to Company QMS and aerospace standards.
- Configuration management in accordance to ISO,EN and SAE standards.
- Management of system validation process.
- Coding of VHDL programs and drivers.
- Management of software development and validation process.
– Advanced Office suite skills
– Basic CAD 2D (Autocad) skills, mainly for review
– Advanced CAE – Electric CAD skills (Orcad,Altium, Mentor)
– Advanced ERP and resource management software skills
– University degree in engineering (electronic, computer science, or similar, Physics, Mathematics)
- Advanced requirements and traceability methods skills
- Xilinx and Altera architectures knowledge
- STM32, MIPS, Power PC architectures knowledge
- VHDL / C++ coding
- Basic knowledge of GPU processing
– Knowledge of software development methods and tools ( C++,C#,VB.NET, LabView suite)
– Knowledge of environmental qualification standards
– Knowledge of EMI/EMC qualification standards
– Reliability Analysis
– Knowledge of aircraft avionics architectures and protocols
– Knowledge of Advanced FPGA implementation techniques
– Knowledge and Debug of high-speed gigatransceivers interfaces
- Signal Integrity validation
– Video Protocols, compression, image grabbers
- Linux RT architectures
– Open Architectures – VPX, VME, cPCI bus topologies