Atmen is a Recruiting, Consultancy & Training firm that practices and promotes the “Good Work” philosophy: the real match between job excellence and professional ethics. Atmen offers its services to Companies, Foundations, Training Public Bodies, Private Persons, and is focused on: Organization & HR Management; Marketing & Communication; Sales.
We are looking for:
Willing to move to The Netherlands
As an Integrator, you are integrating various electronics concepts and products in the field of flow, temperature, mechanical vibrations control, vacuum system control and optics lifetime control into existing and new products. Furthermore you contribute on defining the next generation of these products in close cooperation with the architect.
The Integrator is responsible for the following:
- Operate as the Electronic Development representative in a multidisciplinary team
- Interact with colleagues from the Mechatronics Systems and Environmental Infrastructure & Control department
- Influence the definition and design on integrability, manufacturability, testability and reliability of the electrical architecture, electrical modules and electrical infrastructure
- Make work breakdown and effort estimation for the integration of the various electronic products
- Specify and document the test requirements
- Design and document the qualification tools for integration purpose
- Execute measurements on test set-up or prototype machine and document results to ensure that the electrical architecture meets the requirements
- Execute and document EMC tests on subsystem level
- Solve problems during full proto product integration
- Transfer knowledge to production and service engineers and support as an expert (4th line support)
- Analyze and solve reliability issues
- Act as a technical coach for other integrators and team members.
- Bachelor/master degree in electrical engineering or equivalent
- Broad technical knowledge of electronics with basic knowledge of physics, mechanics, mechatronics and software.
- Initiative, pro-active.
- High motivated team player with good social- and communication skills.
- Structured with eye for details
- Accurate, systematic approach, analytical, problem solving
- Persuasiveness and decisiveness. Pragmatic attitude
- Quality focus
- Fluent English in word and in writing.
Work location: Eindhoven (The Netherlands).
Salary range is negotiable and will depend on education and working experience. Package will include pension found, dutch course, housing help.
If you are interested in this position please send your resume including an extended cover letter in English.
La ricerca è rivolta a persone di entrambi i sessi.
Rispondendo al presente annuncio si accede ad un modulo di registrazione del proprio CV.
Prima di inviarlo si prega di leggere l'informativa sul trattamento dei dati personali e sensibili riportata nel modulo.
Atmen S.r.l., Viale dell’Umanesimo, 315 – 00144 – Roma
Aut. Def. Min. Lav. Prot. 13/I/0016361 del 9/12/2009