Activities & Duties:
- Test Systems architecture definition
- Airborne Computers hardware design
- Flight Simulators hardware design
- Issue and review of performance and safety dossier
- Schematics data entry and design
- Design data management and documentation in accordance to Company QMS and aerospace standards.
- Configuration management in accordance to ISO,EN and SAE standards.
- Execution of system validation process.
- Execution of software validation process
– Advanced Office suite skills
– Advanced CAD 2D (Autocad) skills (for electrical drafting)
– Advanced CAE – Electric CAD skills (Orcad, Altium, Mentor)
– Basic ERP and resource management software skills
– University degree in engineering (electronic, computer science, or similar)
– Knowledge of FPGA and microcontroller architectures
– Knowledge of software development methods and tools ( C++,C#,VB.NET, LabView suite)
– Knowledge of environmental qualification standards
– Knowledge of EMI/EMC qualification standards
– Knowledge of aircraft avionics architectures and protocols
- Deep technical knowledge of electronic testing, sensors and payloads architectures, aircraft communication protocols
- Project & Risk Management
Posizione aperta per Apprendisti, JR e SR in base ai profili di progetto