Objectway is a Top 100 global FinTech provider and a leader in the Wealth, Investment & Asset Management Software Industry, with more than 700 employees and offices in Italy, UK, Ireland, Benelux, South Africa.
As DevOps engineer you will be part of our DevOps team involved in designing, automatically deploying and maintaining our product solution for Fintech world.
You will work in a fully integrated way with our product development teams by providing relevant tools and by supporting architectural decisions based on a DevOps mindset.
- Strong knowledge of container architecture (Docker) and container orchestrators (Rancher, Kubernetes)
- Knowledge of different scripting/programming languages (bash, batch, Groovy, Golang, Python)
- Experience with Linux/Unix platform and Windows platform regarding administration, infrastructural setup, scripting and virtualization
- Experience with Cloud Platform (Google Cloud, AWS) and related tasks
- Experience with code versioning systems (Git, Mercurial) and CI/CD frameworks (Jenkins)
- Base knowledge on networking.
- Able to work in an Agile environment supporting lean mindset
- Experience in design and developing highly available and scalable distributed architectures based on microservices
- Attitude in problem solving and troubleshooting
- Professional knowledge of English language, written and spoken
- International projects
- Continuous technology evolution
- Sharing of knowledge and competencies
- A challenging and progressive position within an international work environment
- Medical care, tickets restaurant
- Permanent employment conditions