Primeur Group is a multinational ICT corporation offering customized solutions, services and support for Enterprise Data Integration and creating the innovative Primeur Ghibli ™ platform.
The Group, with principal headquarters located in Switzerland and a thirty-year experience, consists of a team of 200 professionals. It is present in Europe, North and South America with more than 500 customers coming from various fields: finance, insurance, industry, telco, media, retail, etc. . The core business of our software products is the governance of company data, on software solutions of Secure File Transfer (MFT / S), File Governance E2E, Data Security, Application and Process Integration, as well as Person Centric for Enterprise solutions. All our products are designed and developed in our own labs: the Primeur Group policy is to adapt its instruments to the customer’s structure, applications and business process, dealing with the entire cycle of the project according to customer specific needs. Our main customers are the top companies "Fortune 500", banks and insurance companies, industries, consumer goods, energy & utilities, telco operators and public administration. Primeur has also developed specific offers for medium-sized companies, focusing on the indirect channel and its own Business Partner network. The Group is widely present in Europe (Switzerland, Italy, UK, Ireland, Germany, Sweden, Spain and France) and has offices and sales offices in North America, Latam and Asia.
Primeur is looking for his office located in Madrid:
Data Integration Consultant
The resource will be included in a consolidated group of professionals who deal with Data Integration Projects, he will have the following responsibilities: identification of the customer specific needs and of potential improvements to Data Integration services, implementation of new projects.
Profile of the candidate:
- Diploma or degree in technical-scientific subjects;
- Previous experience in data integration projects, at least 4/5 years;
- Good knowledge of Data Integration tools:
- Middleware: IIB, WS02 ESB, Oracle ESB, MuleSoft Informática
- API Management: IBM API Connect, Amazon API Gateway, WSO2, CA, Apigee
- Experience in APIS (REST, SOAP) development and JSON y XML standards
- Experience in solutions based in messaging/JMS
- Good knowledge in XSLT, Swagger
- Good knowledge in security: SAML, OAuth, Kerberos, LTPA, ecc.
- Good Level of English
- Preferably knowledge of: Docker, Cloud services knowledge (AWS, Azure, Google)
To the new resources, we offer the possibility of professional growth together with continuous training in a solid and highly qualifying context.
We offer a permanent contract; the classification and remuneration package will be in step with the actual and reached expertise.
Those interested can send their Curriculum Vitae updated to the email firstname.lastname@example.org , indicating 'DC_MD' in the subject of the email.