Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies.
Over almost 200 years, we have built a multinational Group that is present in more than 60 countries, with 470 companies and nearly 80,000 employees. Our Group aims to become the standard bearer and industry leader in the European retail insurance market, building on our existing base of 50 million retail clients, out of an overall total of 72 million.
Generali Insurance Asset Management SGR is the Asset Management Company of Generali Group, leveraging the experience and know-how it has developed through managing the assets of the insurance companies of the Generali Group and pension funds, GIAM offers a track record of solid performance in Liability Driven Investment (LDI) solutions for insurance and pension funds portfolios, as well as a series of proprietary analysis tools developed to support LDI management.
Generali Investments is currently looking for a Corporate Governance Junior Analyst based in Rome.
The successful candidate will join the Governance and Proxy Voting office, the organizational unit in charge of issuing voting recommendations and processing voting activities at financial instruments holders’ meetings across all markets, ensuring records are updated in a timely and accurate manner.
- Research, analyze and rate the Corporate Governance performance of issuers on the basis of the corporate governance methodology internally adopted;
- Monitoring corporate action events such as shareholders meetings from the voting Platform;
- Research, analyze and report on company Corporate Governance risks and opportunities;
- Assist with proxy voting by analyzing agendas, ballot items and related materials;
- Application of the Voting Guideline to elaborate voting recommendations in the day-to-day application of the Voting Guideline adopted by Generali or by its clients;
- Perform any other related tasks to meet the needs of the Governance Proxy Voting team.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Graduate Degree in Economics, Finance, law and equivalent;
- Previous experience (2/3 years) gained on Governance Proxy Voting;
- Search engines, web analytics and business research tools acumen;
- Advanced English (spoken and written);
- Proficient computer skills including MS Excel;
- Good knowledge of the securities industry and market infrastructure;
- Understanding of and/or strong interest in the financial services industry and SRI/RI market.
- Ability to deliver cutting edge research through excellent writing, analysis and communication skills;
- Initiative and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task;
- Dedicated approach to teamwork and ability to contribute to team effort;
- Ability to plan and prioritize workload and work to deadlines;
- Meticulous and attentive to detail;
- Ability to work within a team-oriented environment;
- Ability to manage the peak moments of the work.
- Asilo aziendale
- Flessibilità orari
- Sale relax
- Palestra aziendale
- Assicurazione Vita
- Assicurazione sanitaria
- Pensioni integrative