Controlling Senior Analyst
Here at Costa we want you the way you are. We live in a modern and enriching environment, where all of us can feel fulfilled and free to innovate, maybe making mistakes, trying again and succeeding. Our business is powerful and keeps growing stronger thanks to our people: that’s why we support their growth and their journey of continuous self-improvement.
Today we are looking for a smart and curious Business Analyst, who will join the Financial Planning & Analysis Department, our Costa Group Team that supports the Management in the decision making process through accurate planning & forecasting and business cases elaboration & analysis.
The person will join the Business Analysis Team with the responsibility to contribute forecasting and business analysis on specific areas of focus (i.e. Vessel and Source Market performance), business cases development to support business decisions (i.e. deployment decisions, new opportunities).
· Ensure the accurate planning and forecasting for specific areas of responsibility which includes understanding of the relevant economical drivers (to be gradually achieved during the ramp-up period), interaction with the relevant Business departments (peers and management level), elaboration and presentation of the proposals
· Analyse business performance explaining the deviation versus the target and proposing possible corrective actions through analysis and interaction with the involved Business Departments
· Support the development and presentation to the Management of specific business analysis and more articulated business cases to support the decision making process
· Strong interaction and communication with other Team Members and other Finance and Business Departments. Reciprocal trust, respect and understanding is a key value and success factor to be developed.
· Minimum 3 years of experience in mid-big size companies (incl. consultants / financial auditors) in at least one of the following areas: Business Analysis, Business Development, Planning & Analysis, Controlling
· Excellent Finance back-ground with clear understanding of the Profit & Loss costs and revenues elements and the correlated key economical and operational drivers
· Excellent in analytics: ability to select relevant information among the mass of data available, smart in understating the key correlations and in effectively communicate the synthesis
· Proactive in anticipating potential issues and in proposing mitigation actions. Always ready in taking opportunities.
· Confidence under pressure and ability to identify and resolve problems with some degree of autonomy and supervision
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Good experience in power point and very expert in excel (key tool for the analysis through advanced formulas, pivot, macros etc.)
· Knowledge of Hyperion or other planning and reporting system represents an appreciated plus
· Very Good knowledge of English (at least B2, C1 preferred), every other languages would be a plus
Location: Genoa (with possibility of periodical business trips).