We are looking for a multinational company a
The Controller performsbudgeting and forecastingactivities, processesfinancial reporting and deviationanalysis.
- Manage the month-end financialstatementsclosingprocess and ensuremonthlyfinancial reporting package isprovidedtimely
- Providefinancial reporting to the management includingfinancial trends within the business
- Preparedaily, weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reporting on Sales
- Coordinate with the subsidiaries’ finance teams and ensureproper information flows
- Preparation of financialplans and forecasts in collaboration with departmentmanagers and staff. DetermineappropriateKPIs to measurefinancial and operating performance of divisions and departments.
- Recommendproceduralimprovements for enhancing the quality of planning and reporting (both new procedures for costaccountingtransparency and new tools in our IT systems) by developing a sound knowledge of the business
- Royalties costcalculation and reporting
Education, experience and skillsrequired:
- Bachelor’sDegree in accounting/Finance or relatedfield
- Minimum of 5years of experience in Accounting/Finance/Control field
- Prior work experience with Budgetingwithin a multi-unitorganization
- Demonstrates a workingknowledge of internationalfinancialconsolidations
- Knowledge of SAP and Boardisconsideredas a plus
- Good English