Seltis researchs for a multinational healthcare company a
COMPLIANCE AND RISK MANAGER
In this role HIS mission will be to review on regular basis that the company is compliant with Laws, Regulations and Practices that govern our business lines. Identify, evaluate and handle non- compliance issues.
He will have a good background on AML and ABC and a good knowledge of the Italian regulatory framework.
He is responsible for working with clinical staff in the planning, conduct, and follow-up of internal audits; supporting regulatory inspection readiness activities including planning, hosting, and follow-up of regulatory inspections of clinics;
He will be the primary point of contact for internal staff and should function as a subject matter expert and advisor to his or her colleagues throughout the organization. In addition, he may also be responsible for directing or mentoring staff and/or contractors/consultants.
- Provide compliance advice for new activities.
- Identify and evaluate the non-compliance risk at country level.
- Manage all aspects of the non-compliance process including assignment, tracking, consultation with staff including root cause analysis, follow-up and closure of non-compliances
- Stay up-to-date with developments, industry and legal evolutions to assist in the early identification of new compliance actions to be implemented.
- Review rules in the same area with the mean to reduce the risk.
- Design specific procedures to ensure operational compliance.
- Ensure that a proper roll out of procedures is implemented.
- Notify management on compliance breaches. Document agreed-upon remedial actions.
- Contribute to the definition of the ethical rules that govern individual behaviors within the company.
- Ensure production of internal compliance communication and training actions for management and/or employees
- Support, execute, lead, and manage the compliance internal audits, vendor audits, validation assessments, and other scheduled activities according to stated timelines
- Contribute to draft reports to regulatory authorities, where required.
- Perform or assist with other tasks, programs, initiatives, or assessments as assigned by Compliance.
- Carry out controls on compliance.
- Make oral and written presentations to communicate results, findings and, where required, an Action Plan.
- Follow up the effective implementation of recommendations within the established timeframe.
- Assist the management on business ethics and financial security issues (e.g. money laundering, terrorism,corruption, frauds).
- Conduct/participate to the compliance network activities through ad-hoc tools (e.g. Sharepoint “compliance”, Reporting tool).
- Ensure compliance with the Group Legal and Compliance rules as well as with regulations laid down by external bodies.
- Ensure appropriate training programs are set up and delivered them to staff
The candidate must demonstrate strong tactical management skills, be an effective communicator (including public speaking and interacting with clients) and team collaborator, have exceptional organizational and time management skills, excellent writing skills, and be proficient with applicable software systems.
The ideal candidate must be fluent in English, he has a law degree and at least five years of experience.
- He monitors the compliance in respect of the 231 law and anti-corruption;
- He supports the Supervisory Body in providing assurance on the adequacy of the Company's Model 231 (updating, Information exchanges, verifications and in-depth analyzes);
- He provides support in drafting and analyzing company procedures;
- He promotes awareness and responsibility in the field of anti-corruption and 231 (also through training);
- He develops and manage the Anti-Corruption System and the related program of activities to be performed for the implementation and implementation of this system;
- He monitors and evaluates on an ongoing basis the adequacy and effectiveness of the implementation of the Anti-Corruption System;