ALTEN is the European leader in consultancy and engineering in high technology. For 30 years, we provide support to international companies on technical and information system issues. His turnover
Labeled “Top Employer” 2019, the group is committed to its goals in human resources, in particular, the recruitment of 1200 graduates into the professional workforce this year.
Founded in 2001 and know counting more than 250 employees, Alten Sophia-Antipolis keeps developing and is currently looking for Software Engineers (Frontend, Backend, Fullstack)
You will be part of the development team and will actively participate in most of “V-cycle” steps (design, development and validation).
Those opportunities will allow you to work not only on technical tasks during the development phase but also at a functional level during the design phase.
- Software design, documentation, development, implementation and unit test of software modules for new functionalities and enhancements in a multicultural Agile environment
- Architecture design, innovation, technology forecasting
- Performance analysis, optimization, regular delivery of quality software
- Daily meetings with the project stakeholder to ensure its evolution matches the stakeholder's needs
Skills and experiences required
- M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
- 0 - 5 years of experience
- Experience in Agile software development methodologies is a plus
- Excellent written & oral communication skills