Vendita b2b, Milano
Business Development, based in Milan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related transformational growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants. For more than 50 years, we have developed growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Our “Growth Partnership” supports clients by addressing these opportunities and constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
Virtually all companies today are going through a cycle of disruption, collapse and transformation. As an integral part of the Frost & Sullivan team, you will learn from industry experts and interact with C-level executives at fortune 1000 companies to collaborate and inspire strategies that will overcome the challenges of disruption. About Frost & Sullivan: http://tinyurl.com/Frost-Sullivan-overview.
This position description provides a summary only of the key responsibilities of the role.
- Generate qualified sales leads / opportunities for the Italian sales team and achieve all specified key performance indicators
- Conduct a range of new business development initiatives and deliver qualified sales leads in Italy and abroad - cold calling
- Provide sales / administrative support to the Italian team
- Strengthen the Frost & Sullivan brand with defined client organisations
- Some first experience in sales would be an advantage
- Strong organisation skills and the ability to create high level meetings for the supporting sales executives
- The ability to generate sales lead/opportunities via a proactive sales approach
- Able to work autonomously in-line with the achievement of specific individual lead generation targets and KPIs
- Ability to develop strong internal and external working relationships.
- Report accurate sales activity metrics
- Excellent verbal and written communication style, with a creative and innovative flair
- The ability to create demand and awareness of the Frost & Sullivan brand and services
- Some business to business services based sales /customer service experience would be an advantage
- Some experience of proactive/direct external client contact and exposure to a professional / fast paced business environment
- Previous experience in gathering business relevant information and generating client interest
- A consultative manner and an understanding of business to business service sales process/structure
- University degree
- Complete fluency in Italian and English. A third European language would be desirable (especially Spanish or Eastern European Language).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Natural team player
- Strong working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Only successful applicants will be contacted for interview.
You must be eligible to work in the E.U. for any employer.
Frost & Sullivan is an Equal Opportunities employer.