One of the world's pre-eminent law firms, with significant depth and range of resources across five continents, is looking for a
The role will contribute to the business development activity of the Firm in Italy and the development of the Italian business priorities with the aim to support the retention and further development of the client portfolio and revenues growth.
- Research in relation to prospective clients and sector/market opportunities in line with business priorities
- Scoping of opportunities and business/client development plans within global and local strategy
- Effective Pitching & Proposal
- Project management
- Strategic guidance to key stakeholders on winning new business and developing existing clients in collaboration with the Office Managing Partner, the local practice area leaders and Italy General Manager and BD Director
- Degree Level in Business Administration.
- Desirable: MBA or other similar post-graduate qualification.
- 5/8 years’ experience within International law firms or International consulting companies, working on client development either in an internal account management or client-facing business development role, ideally within the professional services market.
- Italian native speaker with fluent professional knowledge of the English language.
- Strong writing skills, editing ability and proficiency in Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Excellent presentational and editorial skills; people management skills; natural presence.
- Commercial acumen, strong project management and analytical capabilities, pragmatic approach.
- Strong interpersonal skills and exceptionally strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
Job location: Milan
Mcs garantisce le pari opportunità (L. 903/77). Gli interessati sono invitati a visionare sul sito www.mcs-selection.it l’informativa relativa al trattamento dei dati personali (art. 13 D.Lgs 196/03) e GDPR-Regolamento Unione Europea 679/2016.
Aut. Min. Lavoro e Politiche Sociali dlgs 276/2003 n° 5882 del 26.02.2007