Our client, who is headquartered in US and has manufacturing and sales location in North America, Europe and Asia, is known as the global leader in the advanced polymer extrusions. His products are used in demanding practices and find application in a wide variety of industries such as medical, automotive, aerospace, energy, fluid management and fiber optics.
On behalf of this estimated Client, who is experiencing a very important growth at worldwide level, we are looking for a
Purpose of the role
Reporting to the Director European Sales, the Business Development Manager will be responsible for developing company brand in Italy and Spain.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifying the markets and researching sales prospects to generate new business, with particular focus on Industrial Business applications (Automotive, Aerospace, Fiber Optics);
- Maintaining and developing business at existing customers;
- Developing strong relationships with R&D, Purchasing and Quality Departments at main customers, with the purpose of finding new opportunities and to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction;
- Developing an annual plan for business development in the region in conjunction with management including detailed activities to reach the territory sales target;
- Participating in designated trade shows and following up on a timely basis, with interesting web leads and leads generated by trade shows;
- Participating in technical training programs as designated from time to time to ensure current and sufficient product knowledge;
- Obtaining information regarding competition about pricing, lead times, capabilities, new products etc. and report to the management;
- Involvement in major customer claims to help closing the issue.
The ideal candidate has a technical background and experience in a sales role (KAM or sales account) in company belonging to application market segment. As the person should work alone on the Italian territory, where our Client has no other commercial representatives, he/she has to have a good mix between an entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to work in a corporate and international structure.
Requirements more in details:
- Minimum 5 years’ sales experience in the industrial sector; experience in polymer extrusion industry is desirable but not essential;
- Ability to build connections and managing technical sales in different industries, e.g. automotive, medical, industrial;
- Ability to identify customers’ needs and to report them to the internal technical departments in order to develop new customized solutions;
- Key Account Management;
- Strong interpersonal, communication, collaboration, organizational, and time-management skills;
- Advanced level of English language proficiency (written and spoken) is a must;
- Advanced level of presentation, negotiation, and closing skills
Please send your application documents that best represents your skills and experience per email to: firstname.lastname@example.org (ref. BDM/19M)
Inviando il proprio Curriculum Vitae il candidato dichiara di aver preso visione dell’informativa Privacy Candidati, resa ai sensi degli artt. 13-14 del GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) 2016/679, presente sul nostro sito www.virhr.it e di prestare quindi il consenso al trattamento dei propri dati personali.