Seltis is looking for a Business Development Manager for an international company specialized in receivables under management.
The company operates as both a servicer of portfolios on behalf of third parties.
The company is now looking for its subsidiary a Business Development Manager to identify sales leads, pitch services, convert new contracts and maintain a good working relationship and grow the business and profitability with both existing and new clients. The role will be based in Milan and report directly to the Head of Operations.
The ideal candidate has good commercial and communication skills and will be responsible for developing the company’s business development plan, being mainly focused on:
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing clients;
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings;
- Planning and preparing presentations;
- Communicating new service developments to prospective clients;
- Overseeing the development of business development activities;
- Providing management with feedbacks;
- Proven working experience as a business development manager or a relevant role;
- At least 4 years of working experience in this role;
- Good market knowledge and proven sales track record in the servicing industry, demonstrating proven capability to target and originate new clients in markets such as banking, financial services, utilities, municipalities, trade, industrials;
- Good business sense and understanding of marketing principles
- Plenty of initiative, good communication and negotiation skills with positive attitude;
- The candidate must be willing to travel on a regular basis as required;
- Good Power Point and Excel skills;
- Good level of English is a plus;
Place of work: Milano