Business Development Manager HE and Adult
What you’ll be doing
This is a new post designed to drive our business for assessment products in the HE (Higher Education) & Adult sectors in Italy through direct actions and management of our Channel Partners, as well as working closely within the functional teams
The Business Development Manager HE and Adult will report to the Senior Business Development Manager, Italy.
Key activities include:
- Develop a 3 year business plan to build sales of CEQs, and multi-level tests (MLTs) and Admissions Testing in the Adult & HE sectors and prepare a 1 year implementation plan to capitalise on quick wins
- Produce a wider HE&Adult plan including products from sister organisations (CUP and OET ùin the first instance) to expand opportunities for differentiation and position Cambridge as a stronger player in the HE&Adult sector
- Define and implement a solid recognition plan in the core sectors, to adequately support sales
- Manage the Channel Partner Network, making sure it is set up and committed to achieving our goals
- Populate the sales pipeline with opportunities, driving the sales process from initiation to completion
- Collaborate with Area Managers in leads generation and follow-up, as well as with CUP sales and marketing teams to build sales of CEP and Empower in the core sectors
- Collaborate with equivalent roles in the EMEA region, to share best practices in both lead generation and recognition
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders in the HE&Adult sector, with the support of local teams
- Develop and maintain specialist knowledge about this sector and advise on new products, modifications and add-ons
What we are looking for
- A high performer with a proven track-record (min 3 years) in business development, especially in selling educational products and services (also digital) preferably in the core markets: HE&Adult
- A manager with proven experience in coordinating channel partner networks and sales agents
- A graduate, preferably with a marketing / business qualification
- English Language proficiency at min C1 min (preferably certified C1 Advanced or above) and minimum C1 proficiency in Italian
- Excellent written and verbal communication (interpersonal, presenting, persuading etc.) and good IT skills, including use of CRM
- Good time management skills and evidence of the ability to think strategically
- Ability to work independently on his/her own initiative and as part of a larger team within the region and the organisation
Join us on a journey of learning, to deliver a confident future to people across the world - and fulfil your own potential here in Cambridge Assessment.
Who we are
Cambridge Assessment is Europe's largest assessment group, incorporating three major awarding bodies. It plays a leading role in researching, developing and delivering assessment to eight million candidates in 170 countries every year. The Group is a department of the University of Cambridge and a not-for-profit organisation.
As part of your recruitment process you will be required to undergo a background screening. This will be carried out by our selected supplier, Credence Background Screening Limited.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 8 February 2021 and interviews will be held on week commencing 17 February 2021. To apply please upload your covering letter and CV.
To apply, please upload your CV and covering letter
CAMBRIDGE ASSESSMENT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER