For international FinTech company we are selecting
BACK END DEVELOPER (disabled person –art. 1 L. 68/99)
The ideal candidates for this position will have at least 2-4 years of experience as a Developer and an interest in the FinTech space.
The candidates have experience working in a collaborative environment following an Agile Methodology and have a genuine interest and passion for the technologies they use. They will also be joining an agile, young, international and innovative technical team who continuously keep the platforms up to date with the state-of-art technology and build industry leading systems across the cloud (AWS).
- Write high quality code to technical and functional specifications
- Participate in the design and development of product features
- Inspect, and analyze reported bugs and defects
- Deliver one or more requirements on time
- Participating in periodical plans to deliver business and IT goals
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering (or a related technical discipline with at least 2 years experience)
- Proven experience with Java
- Proven experience with Spring Frameworks and object-relational management frameworks (Hibernate and JPA)
- Firm understanding of web programming fundamentals like REST and HTTP
- Knowledge of the build systems (Maven, Gradle), version control systems (Git) and continuous integration tools (Jenkins)
- Experience with Spring Boot and the microservices architecture
- Experience with relational databases (MySQL, Aurora).
We are looking for a candidate with great communication skills, and with the drive to help others in the team, good knowledge of English language is required.
Office based in Rome
Il presente annuncio è rivolto a candidati di entrambi i sessi, i quali possono consultare l'informativa sul trattamento dei dati personali (art. 13 del Reg. UE 2016/679) su www.umana.it/privacy. Alti Profili è una divisione di Umana S.p.A., Agenzia per il Lavoro - Aut. Min. Lav. Prot n. 1181 – SG del 13/12/2004.