The Bank is looking for an Associate - Front Office Corporate Banking for its Italian Office based in Milan to support Corporate Banking activities with particular focus on corporate loans, bank guarantee and settlement services
Dettagli sul cliente
World's leading International Bank - Italian Branch
The candidate will support Head of Department and Senior Manager in business promotion and relationship management of corporations located in Italy.
The main activities will consist of:
- Credit Risk Control and Analysis of the Corporate customers;
- Preparing credit applications and rating applications;
- Preparing documents for loans, guarantees, and etc.;
- Supporting operational activities related to Current Account Opening, Loans, Guarantees, Remittance, Global Cash Management Service, Customers Documents, Regular Reporting;
- Assistance for Head of Department, Senior Manager, and Assistant Manager;
- Interfacing with Middle Office and Back Office;
- Supporting FX pricing;
- Preparing various reports to Head Office and overseas offices.
Profilo del Candidato
Ideal candidate, with a degree in Economics and solid accountancy basis, should have around 3years experience in the Italian corporate banking team of major International or Italian financial institutions.
Key requirements are :
- Master Degree in Economics or Finance;
- Strong skills with regard to credit analysis, arrangement, marketing and documentation through his/her past experiences gained within the banks or other financial institutions;
- Working experience in international banking structures is preferable;
- Excellent in Computer skills, Excel, Word, and Power Point;
- Team player and flexible working attitude;
- Strong communication skills in English and Italian;
- Accuracy and accountability;
A first class communication quality, ability to work in a small team and strong business ethic complete the profile.
offerta di lavoro
Milan based office