ORGANIZATION & CHANGE MANAGEMENT INTERN
The Role will report to the Group Organization & Change Management Manager who in turns report to the Group HR&O Director.
He/she will be directly involved in organizational projects in different areas as Group functions, Business Units and Supply Chain & Operations, depending on business and organizational needs and across all the geographies.
- Involved in organizational analysis to review micro / macro organizational structure
- Support in the management and updating of organizational documents and Group organizational charts as well as in the updating of SAP master data
- Support in identifying process improvements and reengineering actions
- Contributes to the definition of change management programs and deployment plans
- Proactively contributes to continuous improvement of Ariston Thermo Group operating model and integration of new acquired businesses
- Collaborate in projects for the introduction of new HR information systems in all the countries of the Group to improve organization and HR processes and info sharing
- Support in the implementation of HR policies and guidelines, working in liaison with local HR and HRBPs
The ideal candidate is a student or a new graduate with a Master’s Degree in Business Administration or Management Engineering with a strong brilliant academic career and a strong interest in analyzing business and organizational drivers along with strategy and business management. Previous experiences in HR/Consultancy firms/ international assignments will be a plus.
Good communication skills, strong analytical skills to elaborate scenario analysis and related business cases, problem solving, project management attitude and strong passion related to the field will complete the profile.
Fluency in English and MS Office knowledge are required.
- Travel Percentage: 25%