Lavoropiù Everywhere, the International Division of Lavoropiù, specialized in the search and selection of middle- and top-management profiles globally, has a new vacancy.
For the Italian headquarter of a leading multinational company in the design and construction of air purification systems, Everywhere is looking for an:
AREA MANAGER - ASIA (LO.3103.AM)
This resource, reporting to the Commercial Director, will deal with:
- Consolidating and developing already open markets;
- Improving sales of existing customers;
- Market and competitors analysis;
- Following key-clients and managing directional relationships;
- Strict relationship with the Service department.
The person we are looking for has the following requirements:
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent title or technical diploma;
- At least 3 years of experience in the same market area, in a similar role (same or similar industry): mechanical/technical background is welcome;
- Familiarity with contracts, negotiation and relationship with the service department;
- Willingness to high percentage of traveling;
- English level - mother tongue;
- Knowledge of a second language among Chinese or Japanese as a plus;
- Knowledge of Italian will be considered a plus, too;
Place of work: Bergamo area, Italy.
Dynamism, proactivity and flexibility, good will and spirit of sacrifice complete the profile. The company offers a permanent contract and an economic treatment based on the candidate’s experience. The company offers a permanent contract and an economic treatment based on the candidate’s experience.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please proceed with your application here or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org , mentioning in the subject "AREA MANAGER - ASIA (LO.3103.AM)” and we will be pleased to contact you.
Lavoropiù S.p.A. - Aut. Min. 1104 - SG of 26/11/2004. This announcement is aimed at both sexes, in accordance with the laws 903/77 and 125/91, and persons of all ages and all nationalities, pursuant to Legislative Decrees 215/03 and 216/03. To view the privacy statement, please visit www.lavoropiu.it