ESPRIMO Srl, an IT consultancy company operating since 2002 on the whole national and international territory, in support of companies, is located in the Information Technology sector, with the objective of providing a wide range of products, services and solutions in the most strategies for the enterprise, such as: IT infrastructures, Content Management, ERP, Business Intelligence, CRM, Web Applications,
is looking for a:
Application Architect / Senior Developer to be included in project activities.
The ideal candidate is in possession of the following skills:
- 10+ years of experience in development or architectural role;
- 5+ years of experience as a software developer with excellent software design and clean code principles;
- Excellent experience in designing and implementing a service oriented architecture using microservices;
- Excellent experience in designing data models (UML, XML, JSON, etc.);
- Excellent experience in designing and implementing APIs (eg RESTful, Web Services, gRPC)
- Good knowledge of message systems (eg RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, Kafka)
- Good knowledge of development methodologies, in particular life cycle management, system integration, bugs tracking, version control
- Good knowledge of the DBMS - Knowledge of the PKI infrastructure concepts (eg signature, encryption, keystores)
- Good knowledge of the IDE tools (preferred IntelliJ IDEA, optional Eclipse)
- Good experience in continuous integration / deployment tools and technologies
- Good experience in Test Driven Development and agile practices
- Experience in one or more of the following technologies: Ansible, VMware, KVM, Docker, Kubernetes
Operating office: Ispra (Varese)
It offers an insertion in a stimulating and innovative context, with great prospects for professional growth and remuneration commensurate with experience. It is required to send Curricula responding to the profile of the open position, will be taken into consideration only those actually in possession of the above requirements.
The research is aimed at both sexes (L.903 / 77). Send detailed curriculum vitae, with the authorization to process personal data according to Law 196/2003.