Cerchiamo urgentemente analista programmatore per lavorare in un team internazionale con base a Milano.
E' richiesta la conoscenza della lingua inglese.
Di seguito competenze richieste e dettagli dell'offerta.
To join an experienced programming team working on applications for Media and Commercial Publishing. You will work in a team to help shape the current and future direction of your core products. Designing, implementing and testing new products and features to a very high standard.
Educated to degree level in a subject related to Computer Science.
A minimum of three years commercial experience of programming with Java, producing polished commercial applications.
Skills and Requirements
We are looking for people who have a passion for technology. You will be used to working on projects with a growing team, and have extensive experience building and testing server-side Web applications in an agile environment.
We expect to see some, or all of the following skills and experience:
• Good understanding of object-orientated design and data structures
• Good understanding of algorithm design, problem solving and complexity analysis
• Experience of frameworks such as Spring
• Experience of Java Application Servers such as Tomcat
• Experience with both relational and non-relational databases
• Experience with HTML5, JSP, jQuery, AngularJS
• Experience with the Git version control systems (or similar)
• A desire to write readable, maintainable, modular and extendable code
• Experience in full development life cycle; design, coding, test, build, QA deployment and maintenance
• Experience in Lean and Agile environments and understanding of principles thereof
• Solid enterprise / commercial development experience
• A strong team player with the ability to problem solve with peers and work towards a common goal
• Demonstrate ability to self-manage, be proactive, take ownership, build relationships and drive solutions through from inception to production
• Managing the Kanban board, liaising with stakeholders and adding work to backlog
• Identify and remove impediments for the development team
• Attend daily stand-up meetings with product and system teams
• Define project objectives by analysing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality
• Design new products and features for enterprise-class Web applications
• Researches new technology and analyses value of adoption for company
• Co-ordinate and collaborate with the product team on the full product technology stack, promoting regular pairing and rotation where appropriate
• Take ownership of the product suite, ensuring products are delivered at a high quality and meet the demands of the customer and market
• Employ regular performance testing practices with a particular focus on high availability and scalability
• Assist support / delivery team with customer issues and change requests
• Maintain the build and deployment scripts, progressing towards continuous delivery
• Provide technical consulting for customers, remotely and very occasionally on site in the UK and overseas.
• Collaborate regularly and professionally with designers, other development teams and product owners of the company.
Current Company Benefits
• Permanent contract
• Professional Classification
Miles 33 is a leading supplier of technology, systems and services, predominantly to the media publishing and commercial sectors, as well as solutions to the legal market and to TV and Radio broadcasters. Since the introduction of our first publishing system in 1976, we have grown, through continual development of our products and customer relationships, to become a global company with offices in Milan in Italy, Norwalk in Connecticut, USA and Cyberjaya in Malaysia. We are headquartered in Bracknell, Berkshire, England.
The Miles 33 Management team believes that our continued success in the publishing and digital media marketplace can only be accomplished if our customers are satisfied and successful when using our solutions. If “being the best” appeals to you and if you want to work for a company where you can have a genuine impact, be passionate about what you do and work with a great team of people, then we want to hear from you.
We offer a dynamic work environment, competitive compensation, growth opportunities, benefits, and more for the right candidate.
Applications including an up to date CV should be addressed to:
Viale Certosa, 148
20156 – MILANO (MI)