Atmen is a Recruiting, Consultancy & Training firm that practices and promotes the “Good Work” philosophy: the real match between job excellence and professional ethics. Atmen offers its services to Companies, Foundations, Training Public Bodies, Private Persons, and is focused on: Organization & HR Management; Marketing & Communication; Sales.
We are looking for:
Thermal Engineer Master/PhD
Willing to move to The Netherlands
To contribute to the development of products by designing, creating and testing (sub-) systems within the restrictions imposed by system specifications. The holder of the position reports to the group leader Thermal Architecture DUV and is operational within multidisciplinary projects.
Design and optimize thermal hardware and strategies to further improve system performance on mK and nm level, as well as optimizing industrialization aspects (ranging from cost of goods to cycle time and availability) for those solutions.
In your role you work in our cleanrooms to test the performance of your solutions on machines or experimental setups. You prepare specifications for the design and implementation of these solutions.
The job combines analytical and experimental work, but you also need the personal skills to effectively communicate with the involved stakeholders within the organization to get your solutions implemented. You liaise with colleagues from other competencies (such as electronics, mechatronics and software development), as well as with our suppliers and customers, to come to the best integral solution for the machine functionality that you are working on.
- (Technical) University MSc or PhD in applied physics, Mechanical Engineering or similar.
- Must have experience: studies, internships and / or working experience on thermal / flow design, heat and mass transfer. Solid theoretical and experimental experience in the field of heat and mass flow.
- Familiar with product development in a concurrent designing process.
- About 4 years, or recent graduates with high potential.
- Ability to work in an international multicultural setting.
- Strong analytical ability with a pragmatic attitude.
- Good communicational skills and good knowledge of English.
- Able to display a “helicopter”-view
Salary range is negotiable and will depend on education and working experience. Package will include pension found, dutch course, housing help.
If you are interested in this position please send your resume including an extended cover letter in English.
La ricerca è rivolta a persone di entrambi i sessi.
Rispondendo al presente annuncio si accede ad un modulo di registrazione del proprio CV.
Prima di inviarlo si prega di leggere l'informativa sul trattamento dei dati personali e sensibili riportata nel modulo.
Atmen S.r.l., Viale dell’Umanesimo, 315 – 00144 – Roma
Aut. Def. Min. Lav. Prot. 13/I/0016361 del 9/12/2009