Over almost 200 years, we have built a multinational Group that is present in more than 60 countries, with 470 companies and nearly 80,000 employees. Our Group aims to become the standard bearer and industry leader in the European retail insurance market, building on our existing base of 50 million retail clients, out of an overall total of 72 million.
GSS provides shared services to the Group companies, with Head Office in Italy and branches in 5 European countries, a total staff of about 1.000 people.
The intern will be part of Strategic Sourcing - Indirects (Travel or other categories if needed) within Group Procurement function.
The person will support the Indirects Procurement team in all the following activities:
- To manage day-to-day Strategic Sourcing activities with a high quality of delivery and added value for the Team
- To ensure the implementation of the agreements with suppliers (offline or using online tools)
- To work closely with other members of the team to ensure a professional service is delivered to internal customers
- To follow the established sourcing methodologies, processes and guidelines
- To manage data analysis, reports and support the Team in operational activities
The ideal candidate meets the following requirements:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- High level of analytical and numerical skills
- Fluent in English
- Very good Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to work in team proficiently