Teoresi Inc is an international company headquartered in Troy, Detroit, MI, which is actively taking part in the technological evolution boasting its global capability on engineering services to provide design, development and consulting expertise. Teoresi Group decided to form the US branch in order to deeply spread its expertise in the automotive engineering development. The core business of Teoresi Inc. is powertrain and infotainment technologies such as innovative human-machine interface systems. Teoresi Inc. operates through a team of highly skilled engineers, active in MDS (modeling, design, and simulation) and TIV (testing, integration, and validation).
We are looking for an:
Software/Firmware Engineer (Over-The-Air programming)
The resource will be involved in technical engineering based on innovative approaches. He/She will be involved in the execution of Over The Air deployment into specific projects aligned with the global vehicle development process The candidate must have a strong desire for continuous technical learning with a high level of professional and communication skills.
The resource will be responsible for :
- Analyzing norms and requirements for the definition of software architecture and functionality
- Acquiring knowledge about OTA capabilities
- Understand operational process requirements for OTA programming.
- Developing, constructing and integrating software code
- Familiarity with development in the embedded environment. At least one year experience on embedded systems
- Knowledge of embedded C and C++ language
- Knowledge of Matlab and Simulink and Stateflow
- Experience in HMI and GUI development
- Knowledge of automotive electronics and communication protocols
- Minimum Education Bachelor’s Degree in Computer/Electrical/Electronic/Industrial/Systems Engineering or equivalent.