Our client is a Company manifacturing system and components for the Industrial Automation sector
They're searching for a new Sales Representative China
The candidate will be responsible for achieving sales targets, managing the assigned territory/customer base and developing new business for a system dedicated to the food industry.
The resource will report hierarchically to China Sales Director.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Actively search for new accounts
- Cold call companies to find qualified contacts and set up appointments
- Visit customers for product presentations and live demos
- Qualify and manage sales leads, ensuring timely follow-ups and full customer satisfaction
- Prepare and negotiate quotes, finalize sales orders
- Attend and visit dedicated trade shows
- Periodically review and update the customer portfolio and schedule business activities accordingly
- Keep track of sales activities using the company’s proprietary CRM
- Fill out monthly Sales Reports
- Proactively solve problems
- Minimum 2-year experience in sales
- Technical Background, university education
- Previous experience in the food industry (industrial food processing equipment or food
packaging equipment) a plus.
- Mandarin Language, level Mother Tongue; Excellent English
- Willingness to travel up to 70% of the time
- Looking for a dynamic, startup-like environment with great potential for growth and researching new
challenges as a sales professional and business developer
- Workplace: Shenzhen