EC Supply Chain Coordinator interested in supporting the European team for all European orders
Responsible for day to day management of the EC supply chain from order service and product delivery through constant liaison with internal customers and be the liaison between the vendor and customer
- Supporting Internal customers ( Operation Managers) in providing accurate information regarding current order status
- Outsourced order planning and scheduling ensuring all milestone are managed with outsourced vendors from printers, lettershop and postage vendors
- Purchase order management for all outsourced orders that have been confirmed by the Operations managers
- Coordinates components to the lettershop, Establish quality control check and signoff process.
- Proof checking Art files and Data files and insertion image instructions prior to sending to vendor or back to the Operation Managers
- Being the liaison between Operations Managers and Vendors - bridging the gap for communication
- Providing weekly order management updates to Operation Managers and management team
- EC Outsourced Logistics bookings to ensure planning and logistic optimization is managed for best cost control
- Coordinate the logistics and postal pre alerts for EC order and deliveries
- Posting of required deliver documents and postal documents within company database to confirm completion of order
- Execute logistic functions for Importing and exporting reporting and documentation
- Required skills
- You are fluent in English, and another language (French or German), which is necessary for your contacts with suppliers
- previous experience within the Supply Chain industry 2- 3 years experience
- Good communication is essential to be qualitative and efficient in the job.
- Good Understanding in production management and direct mail
- Able to project manage multiple orders at one time at multiple stages within the order management
- Able to travel on occasional basis to suppliers throughout Europe
- You are accurate, have an analytical mind and are precise.
- You will work in a multicultural environment with nice atmosphere
- Microsoft Office Suite specifically Outlook, Word, and Excel