CRIF, an innovative international group specialized in information solutions, decision models, outsourcing, software and consulting services supporting banks, finance companies, insurance companies, utilities and general businesses concerning every phase of the customer relationship, is looking for a
SOFTWARE DEVELOPER JAVA
Role and Main Responsibilities
The person will work within the IT Solutions department and will make use of Java tools and technologies to develop mission-critical applications that are used both internally and by banking customers worldwide.
The candidate will work in a semi-autonomous way in more complex projects, with focus on coding, debugging and improving on the existing code base and analyzing how business requirements can be implemented and Conducts process analyses and needs assessments, developing cost effective information technology solutions.
• Knowledge of Java language and its Enterprise features
• Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture / Web Services - SOAP / REST
• Knowledge of Web development programming, via at least one of the most common used frameworks
• Knowledge of database programming, via SQL or PL-SQL
• Knowledge of Build tools like Maven and Gradle. An IDE like Intellij IDEA or Eclipse.
• Knowledge of Unit testing tools like JUnit and Spock, and unit testing strategies.
• Knowledge of JBoss Application Server or other relevant application server
• The knowledge and practical application of other technologies and a good online presence are definitively considered a plus
• Degree in computer science or computer engineering
• Good interpersonal skills and flexibility
• Stress tolerance
• English language
We consider candidates with a previous experience of at least 3 years in a similar position for a Level position; you’ll need also to have to a strong willingness to learn and improve in a strong goal oriented environment.
Availability to national/international transfers is required.
The position is intended for both male and female applicants.