AKKA Technologies, a company specializing in Engineering and Technology Consulting, now has about 15.000 employees in over 20 countries. Our teams accompany the protagonists of the various sectors of the economy in their innovation processes, thanks to their experience in the various fields of Engineering. In order to enlarge the team, we are looking for a:
Progettista Hardware/Mechatronic Engineer
The ideal candidate holds a Master's Degree in in Mechatronics, Electronics Engineer or equivalent. He/She has at least 2/3 years of experience in the role.
The ideal candidate is an electronic or mechatronic engineer with max 2 or 3 years of experiences on design of mechatronic components or HMI. The candidate will support products design (like joystick and levers for propulsion) for the pleasure craft market by ensuring reliability, cost and technical feasibility.
Capabilities And Skills:
Strong critical analysis and problem solving skills. Takes ownership of problems and is driven to develop viable and permanent solutions.
- Strong background in analog, digital and mixed-signal design (RLC filters, op-amp circuits, board-level circuits, microcontrollers, etc.).
• Good background with sensing technologies such as hall effect, magneto resistive, reed switches, photo diodes, general magnetic theory required.
• Strong experience in schematic design of boards and in board layout design. (Altium Design, Mentor Graphics, etc.)
• Common manufacturing processes such as plastic injection molding, stamping, soldering, printed circuit boards assembly (SMT) and encapsulation is a plus.
• Mechatronic related subassembly level or system level experience in design, analysis, testing and/or fabrication is a plus.
• Generate and release technical documents, specifications, design reviews, and engineering drawings is mandatory.
• Engage and collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Mechanical Engineering, System Engineering and Software Engineering to create state-of-the-art of the mechatronic components.
• Contribute technical assessments to strategic decision-making relating to technology and investments.
• Basic knowledge of functional safety standards (e.g.,IEC61508)
• Basic knowledge of the requirement management tools (i.e. DOORS)
• Basic knowledge product data management (i.e. AXALANT)
• Participate to performing a FMEA analysis, FMEDA analysis and SIL decomposition.
• Proficient in English (spoken and written) and the local language (Italian).
• Strong skills in using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Group project experience, ability to collaborate with team members of different technical disciplines.
• Excellent ability to learn quickly, plan, and adapt in a fast paced, dynamic technical environment.
• Proactively seeks out opportunities for improvement and takes the initiative on implementing improvement processes.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Available for business travel to support components development.
Arco di Trento