Around the globe, impressive buildings are constructed with Doka’s expertise in formwork technology. Examples are Burj Khalifa, Muskrat Falls – one of the greatest hydroelectric power plants in Canada – or parts of the Brenner base tunnel. This is the result of teamwork – the collaboration of more than 6.000 employees in over 160 distribution and logistics facilities in more than 70 countries all over the world. And we are
proud of that. Due to our almost 150 years of history as a family owned company, we appreciate the effort made and work done by our employees. Therefore, it is important to us to inspire our employees every day – in terms
of flexible working hours, performance-related payment, attractive special benefits like bonuses, further development opportunities and a comprehensive VITAL programme.
As Procurement Senior you are responsible for developing and executing the sourcing strategy for the materials plastics, paint and glue.
- you support the Head of Procurement Europe & North Africa to ensure availability of material/services
- you act as a Business Partner for Production, Quality Assurance, technical departments, Sales, and Supply Network
- you acquire market knowledge, develop and execute strategic options, action plans and conduct major negotiations
- You develop and implement local procurement sourcing strategies (demand management, supplier management & process management)
- you communicate the local procurement strategy to the relevant internal partners.
We are searching for a customer-oriented person with strong interpersonal as well as negotiation skills who fulfills the following criteria:
- business or technical graduate degree and excellent technical understanding
- minimum 5 years' experience in a similar role and an excellent understanding of procurement processes
- good experience in the field of plastics (injection moulding and material for extrusion), paint (wood and metal), glue or the processing of these materials
- ability to build up relationships with all relevant stakeholders
- structured and organized working style and ability to cope with time pressure.
- excellent English skills and willingness to travel (~50 %).
Within the process of building up a global procurement organization you are free to choose your primary location of employment within the Doka network throughout Europe.
Apply here: http://smrtr.io/k-ikfQ