- Overall management of the project.
- Represent the company towards the Client.
- Plan the execution of the project in compliance with defined timing and budget.
- Estimate the resources needed to achieve project goals.
- Liaise with project team components on an ongoing basis.
- Monitor the overall work progress and take suitable measures to prevent delays.
- Control the costs and take measures to prevent budget overrun.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to project team components.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management
- Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
The successful candidate will have:
- Education: University Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
- A minimum of 5 years work experience in Oil & Gas / Petrochemical industry in the same position
- Experience in managing EPC projects
- Very fluent written and spoken English.
- Good team-player, ability to build relationships inside and outside the company, self-motivated with strong organizing skills.
- Demonstrated management, administrative, supervisory and leadership skills.
- Availability and willingness to travel
Casale offers unlimited contract and challenging work in a dynamic environment.
Head Office and place of work: Lugano, Switzerland
Interested candidates should forward their detailed CV (complete with the reference number of the position applied for) by email only, to:email@example.comHelp