The offered position is within the Procurement Department and the candidate will be part of an existing group.
The position will be in support of the Department activities.
In particular, he/she will:
manage Vendor Secrecy Agreement and Vendor List as per Company procedures;
follow-up of the approval of the Purchase Orders, as per Company procedures;
storage the Purchase Orders in the Company document management system;
manage invoicing approval;
update the Post Order data in SAP;
update the procurement procedures, work instructions, etc.;
draw-up letters for the vendors;
manage renew of long-term agreements.
Growth prospects in support of other Department’s activities.
The successful candidate:
- is fluent in English (this is a mandatory requirement);
- has an education with technical specialization;
- is proficient in Microsoft Office applications (SAP usage is a plus);
- has high attention to details, having organization skills, good team player, flexible and proactive;
- has good written and spoken communication abilities;
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a similar position in mechanical company
Interested candidates should forward their detailed CV (complete with the reference number of the position applied for) by email only, to: email@example.com