National Account Manager and Sales Team Coordinator (F/M)
Our client, Triballat Noyal is a French innovative and growing family-owned food-processing company with headquarters in Rennes, Western France. They operate in France and worldwide in more than 20 countries. They have their own subsidiaries in Spain and Italy as well as 17 production sites. Triballat Noyal strongly believes in human values such as respect, involvement and solidarity.
Pioneer and specialist in innovative niche markets, they have successfully developed high-potential categories such as Soya (Sojasun), Organic (Sojade) Goat’s cheeses, Low fat cheeses and Nutrition.
We are actively looking for a driven and enthusiastic National Account Manager and Sales Team Coordinatorto strengthen the development of the Italian subsidiary, located close to Parma.
In this pivotal role, you will report to Triballat Italia Director. As the National Account Manager and Sales Team Coordinator, you will be responsible for national accounts and coordinate the sales team to success whilst developing the 3 brands Sojasun, Sojade & Intergralimention the Italian market.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Manage the negotiation autonomously with the retailers
- Define sales activities to be implemented in the targeted stores
- Establish sales forecasts
- Federate, train and coordinate the sales team
- Set the promotional campaigns, quantities, margins, sales price and product selection
- Coordinate action plans with the sales team and agents
- Develop tools to set and monitor performance
- Propose new business and administrative processes
- Participate to the preparation of sales and marketing plans for each retailer.
- Minimum of 5 to 10 year’s experience in sales in FMCG industry
- A proven experience dealing and negotiating with retailers such as Esselunga, Auchan, Carrefour
- Ability to manage projects at all levels (on the ground, central purchasing, back office)
- Analytical mind to analyse sell in and sell out performance (trade marketing experience)
- Ability to listen, customer focused
- Bilingual in Italian and English required, French is a plus
- Strong leadership, positive attitude, ability to federate, excellent communication skills
If you are interested, please send your CV in English by clicking the “Apply” button below: