Teoresi Inc is an international company headquartered in Troy, Detroit, MI, which is actively taking part in the technological evolution boasting its global capability on engineering services to provide design, development and consulting expertise. Teoresi Group decided to form the US branch in order to deeply spread its expertise in the automotive engineering development. Core business of Teoresi Inc. are powertrain and infotainment technologies such as innovative human machine interface systems. Teoresi Inc. operates through a team of highly skilled engineers, active in MDS (modeling, design and simulation) and TIV (testing, integration and validation).
We are looking for a:
Model based designer expert having ability to contribute in Architecture design, development process & guideline definition, drive and lead the MBD programs for products in the automotive field.
The resource will be involved in software development for automotive ECU & powertrain and will be responsible for:
- MATLAB Simulink scripting and automated test environment development
- Autosar architecture of software components model development
- Analysing C-code and redesigning the Models with Plug ‘n’ Play architecture
- Expertise & Knowledge in define Model based design process, standard and guidelines
- Experience in MATLAB/Simulink/Stateflow modeling is a must
- Knowledge of autocode generation, configuring Embedded coder and Targetlink tool chains
- Knowledge of autocode generation through Targetlink or Real Time Workshop
- knowledge of embedded C-Code
- Experience in simulation and understanding of impact in embedded system
- Minimum education Bachelor’s Degree in Computer/Electrical Engineering or equivalent.