Atmen is a Recruiting, Consultancy & Training firm that practices and promotes the “Good Work” philosophy: the real match between job excellence and professional ethics. Atmen offers its services to Companies, Foundations, Training Public Bodies, Private Persons, and is focused on: Organization & HR Management; Marketing & Communication; Sales.
We are looking for:
Mechanical Design Engineer Precision Mechanics
Willing to move to The Netherlands
Take ownership of one or more developments or issues. Leading a design and/or small team of Mechanical experts in project setting. Is responsible for the design of precision mechanical tools, which are reliable, stable, safe, contamination free, cost effective and easy to manufacture and service.
Translate and perform function specifications into tested and released Hardware.
As a lead Engineer you are responsible for realization of precision mechanical function developments, ensuring to meet the specifications in terms of safety, reliability, stability, contamination free, cost effectiveness, manufacturability and serviceability. You continuously improve the quality of the mechanical architecture and are working within a multidisciplinary project, possible steering one or more designers, working in a mechanical team.
- Translate performance specifications into design specification.
- Creation and validation of new concepts.
- Prepare planning for modules and sub-modules.
- Optimization of the design, with a team of designers.
- Supplier contact for design and drawing reviews on manufacturability.
- Definition and execution of final tests to verify the specifications.
- Cooperation with module integration into the complex systems.
- Master with specialization in Precision-, Micro-, Nano- engineering; Accurate positioning and adjustments; Tribology; Mechanics of materials or Mechatronics (with mechanical background).
- >1 year experience as a designer within Precision Mechanics.
Team player with good communicational skills.
Preferably also experience in one or more of the following competences:
Accurate positioning and adjusting
Light and stiff precision mechanical designing
CAD 3D Siemens NX/Team Centre Engineering
Tribology, coatings, air bearings
Joining technologies: fasteners, adhesives, welding, etc…
Fatigue of elastic elements
Design in vacuum
Advanced materials (ceramics, glass, composites, coatings)
Steering and coaching designers in a small team
Seeks optimal manufacturability and serviceability.
Salary range is negotiable and will depend on education and working experience. Package will include pension found, dutch course, housing help.
If you are interested in this position please send your resume including an extended cover letter in English.
La ricerca è rivolta a persone di entrambi i sessi.
Rispondendo al presente annuncio si accede ad un modulo di registrazione del proprio CV.
Prima di inviarlo si prega di leggere l'informativa sul trattamento dei dati personali e sensibili riportata nel modulo.
Atmen S.r.l., Viale dell’Umanesimo, 315 – 00144 – Roma
Aut. Def. Min. Lav. Prot. 13/I/0016361 del 9/12/2009