Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry ? a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies.
Over almost 200 years, we have built a multinational group that is present in more than 60 countries, with more than 400 companies and nearly 80,000 employees. Our group aims to become the standard bearer and industry leader in the European retail insurance market, building on our existing base of 50 million retail clients, out of an overall total of 72 million.
Leadership Development and Group Academy is the Corporate function focused on promoting a continuous learning and development environment for the Group?s executives, managers and professionals, through the design, development, and implementation of high quality training and development initiatives, in line with Generali?s Values and Generali?s people Strategy.
The intern will support Leadership Development and Group Academy team, by assisting in day-to-day activities related to the design, development, management, organization, delivery and evaluation of training and development programs, including the associated administrative and front/back office tasks, as directed by Program Managers of the projects intern will be assigned to.
Please kindly provide your CV in English.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Degree (also ongoing) in Business Administration, Economics, Pshycology, Education or similar
- Efficient time-management and prioritization skills in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Excellent organization and follow-up skills combined with the ability to handle different assignments simultaneously with quality and accuracy
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills to complete tasks and overcome issues as needed
- Good verbal and written communication skills and effective presentation of information (charts, graphs, reports, etc.).
- Ability to self-manage, requiring minimal supervision after appropriate induction
- Team player and able to foster excellent relationships and credibility with internal and external stakeholders
- Self-motivation, drive, proactivity and initiative
- Flexibility and enjoying working in dynamic and international environments
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Languages: fluent in English and Italian (working skills)
Nice to have
- A third foreign language (written and spoken) is a plus
- Post graduate or master degree in Training & Development, HR Management, Project Management, as well as previous experience within HR functions are preferred