The JPM will constantly research, conceptualize and design new products, review and evaluate existing and new products objectivyly from a market and commercial standpoint.The primary goal of the JPM will be growing the gross profit and margin of the products in all cities she/he will be responsible for.
Dettagli sul cliente
Global Travel Company
- Create and develop tour concepts and itineraries with the support of the Italy Product Team;
- Closely manage and monitor the existing tours to achieve maximum quality, volumes and margins;
- Define and improve tour logistics (meeting points, itinerary, length, group sizes, etc.);
- Maintain contacts and strong relationships with our partners and suppliers;
- Work together with the Product team to support the Operations team in developing best practices for excellent customer service.
Profilo del Candidato
- Fluent Italian and English, verbal and written. Spanish, French, German, Portuguese are a plus;
- Degree in Business Administration, Communication, Tourism or another related field preferred;
- Previous product development experience in the travel industry preferred;
- Demonstrable examples of working in a dynamic and fast moving operational environment;
- Availability to travel within Italy;
- Detail oriented, self-motivated, enthusiastic and flexible;
- Excellent English writing, speaking and organisational skills;
- Ability to work quickly and accurately with Microsoft Office, in particular Excel;
- Attention to detail and ability to track and document multiple projects simultaneously;
- Ability to think at a strategic level when required, but a day to day hands on approach is essential;
- The ideal candidate will be driven, with very strong analytical thinking and extremely results oriented.
offerta di lavoro
Ottima opportunità di carriera.