We are looking for dynamic and communicative professional with experience in payments or open banking industry. We strongly consider profiles with a professional background with experience in a bank or a payment solution provider. You will be part of a small team responsible for running the services and the support functions. You will work closely together with all the team members and report directly to the Director of Operations and Corporate Services.
The role includes supervising, coordinating and supporting activities related to the running of the services and open banking directory services across Europe. You will collaborate with banks and payment service providers for the planning of certification windows and testing phases. You will be pro-active in supervising the resolution customer enquiries about business aspects and identifying potential issues likely to raise reputational damage. You have experience in analysing data, investigating incidents and preparing reports to the management.
- Supervise the service delivery activities and related business processes: registration, on-boarding, coordination of testing, incident management, reporting and statistics;
- Oversee team members ensuring deliverables are met, preparing reports, enhance processes where necessary and carry out duties personally to ensure highest quality;
- Ensure exemplary customer service and answers queries or complaints from banks, service providers, merchants, consumers quickly and professionally;
- Planning and coordination and delivery of certification windows for new adherents;
- Incident management, related communication towards stakeholders, escalation to the Director of Operations where necessary and work to lessen recurring issues.
- Preparing and analysing business intelligence data;
- Maintaining, drafting and updating internal and external documentation and procedures;
- Liaising with technical providers for the delivery and the maintenance of the technical infrastructure;
- Contributing to other project work as required.
The successful candidate will:
- have excellent spoken and written English skills and a confident manner - Italian or any additional European languages would be an asset;
- have gained relevant work experience in an operational environment of a payment-industry related service provider, integrator or fintech;
- be a problem-solver, detail-oriented and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously;
- be dynamic, pro-active, a team-player and enjoy working in a multicultural team and communicating with a varied multinational audience;
- have an IT/Computer Science qualification and experience in web-services, payments or digital banking;
- strong knowledge of XML-based web service protocols (SOAP & REST over HTTPS);
- have experience in the area of public key infrastructure (PKI) and digital certificates;
- ability in rapidly identifying the appropriate points of applicable industry standards;
- have a good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)