Permasteelisa Group is a worldwide leading Contractor in the engineering, project management, manufacturing and installation of architectural envelopes and interior systems.
The mission of the Permasteelisa Group is to design and build innovative and avant-garde architectural works alongside the world’s greatest in contemporary architecture, by using advanced technology and eco-sustainable solutions.
The Group’s team is composed by passionate, dynamic, eager to grow professionally and focused on continuous innovation people.
In order to implement the workforce of the Headquarter based in Treviso area, we are looking for anHR Specialist
The HR Specialist we are looking for deals with recruitment and selection of technical
and managerial profiles, people training and development and manages the organizational activities. He/She also handles the employer branding strategies.
Recruitment and Selection:
He/She manages recruiting and selection activities for the reference departments, defining the job description, the role requirements and the profiles together with Directors and Managers; evaluating and choosing the best channels based on the profiles; directly deals with the selection of the candidates through individual interviews and/or assessments, coordinating various phases with the reference managers; takes care of the Employer Branding in collaboration with Corporate Communication, managing ad hoc projects in order to encourage retention and attract potential talents.
He/She analyzes training needs of the reference departments, prepares the Company’s training plans and manages the technical, managerial and specific training courses with internal reference and external suppliers, and ensures the progress of the courses. He/She
manages funded training. Promotes the placement of new-hired into the company by directly managing internal induction program and supports organizational activities such as the Internal Communication.
Organization and People Development:
He/She works closely with line managers to define job positions, roles and organizational structures. Assessment of potentials and definition of individual development plans, including new graduates’ programs. He/she supports the performance appraisal process monitoring its various phases.
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer branding and candidate management;
- Excellent interview and assessment skills, knowledge of practices in talent sourcing and engagement;
- Strong consulting skills in an HR partnership approach and demonstrated ability to work as a team member;
- Master’s degree in humanistic studies or equivalent work experience;
- At least 5 years of previous experience in equivalent position;
- Excellent skills of Microsoft Office software and web recruiting channels;
- Fluent in English.
- Initial fixed-term contract until December 2018;
- The position is based in Vittorio Veneto (TV).
- Asilo aziendale
- Mensa aziendale