Job Title: HR Shared Services Representative with Italian & English Language
Job Location: Slatina, Brno, Czech Republic
The Human Resource (HR) Shared Service Representative is a key role in the implementation of our HR Shared Services strategy and will support the entire European region of 28 countries and approximately 3800 employees. This position will begin by utilizing a high level of customer service skills to answer employee queries regarding basic benefits, employee data, payroll, and general HR policies. This position provides a solid foundation and opportunity to progress to Representative II, for the right individual.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides internal and external customers with relevant information by utilizing all available resources and following applicable scripts. Escalates any issues to HRSS Tier II Rep or appropriate Center of Excellence.
- Assures accurate and timely HR policies and program administration and delivery through vendor and Human Resources interaction and process management.
- Maintains case tracking system to keep record of transactions for all customers.
- Responsible for assembling and mailing HR related communications such as new hires, benefit changes, annual enrolments and other documents.
- Processes basic SAP employee data changes as well as participates in SAP maintenance training and activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance.
- Maintains a general knowledge of common Human Resources programs, procedures, and benefits through ongoing training.
Requirements: Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or HR
- A strong understanding of human resources policies, procedures and benefits are preferred but not essential as full training will be given.
- Some prior systems experience required in Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word), typing proficiency and experience in help desk applications, database reporting.
- SAP/HRIS experience is preferred but not essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Fluent spoken and written Italian is essential
All work schedules are daytime hours but flexibility in rotating start and stop times is preferred.
Before you apply, please be aware that this role is based in the Czech Republic and not in Italy.