HR Partner Italy Temporary 1 year contract
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 39,000 employees in more than 120 territories. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas — the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Unlock your potential at Willis Towers Watson.
The job holder of this position works within the HR team in Italy, assisting the Country HR Manager in implementing and strengthening human resources initiatives. and providing support in identification of HR best practices and ongoing process improvement within the country.
- Supports HR strategy, compensation & benefit, talent management, performance management and workforce planning
- Contributes to WTW HR strategy working with HRM in identifying emerging needs, setting priorities and sharing best practices with team and COE colleagues
- Develops relationships with business and operations leaders, WTW function colleagues & across HR
- Supports employee relations
- Leverages the tools and processes developed by HR COE to deliver HR programs and initiatives such as WTW HR integration agenda, inclusion and diversity, annual compensation and performance management cycle, senior promotions, immigration compliance, colleague engagement initiatives and other targeted initiativesWorks with HR Ops and Service Delivery to identify opportunities for process improvement, automation and transfer of work the right level to drive efficiency
- Works with Talent Acquisition, Compensation, Global Mobility and Talent, Engagement and Development to support workforce management, engagement, hiring and development plans
- Works closely with business leadership to support future organisational structures including assisting with managing change and uncertainty
- Works with HR Administration to oversee and coordinate HR transaction processing, ensuring quality, timely and efficient service to internal and external clients.
- Ensures timely update of HR Database, submission of approval requests for hiring, promotions and salary changes
- Degree in HR management or equivalent
- Working knowledge of Italian Labor Law
- 4/5 year experience as a human resources generalist with compensation & benefit strong knowledge
- Fluent in Italian, with a strong working English (both written and verbal).
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills
- Strong organisational skills and ability to manage competing and rapidly changing priorities
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to manage competing priorities – evidence of project management competencies.
- Proactive, able to work independently with minimum supervision and function well in a team and matrix environment
- Excellent networking and client relationship development capabilities
- Preferable: knowledge of Oracle