Teoresi Inc is an international company headquartered in Turin (Italy) and in Troy (Detroit, Michigan) which is actively taking part in the technological evolution boasting its global capability on engineering services to provide design, development and consulting expertise. Teoresi Group decided to form the US branch in order to deeply spread its expertise in the automotive engineering development. The core business of Teoresi Inc. is powertrain and infotainment technologies such as innovative human-machine interface systems. Teoresi Inc. operates through a team of highly skilled engineers, active in MDS (modeling, design, and simulation) and TIV (testing, integration, and validation).
We are looking for a:
The resource will be responsible for:
- Design, development and problem resolution of new and existing software, SIL models, HIL Models, test scripts and components for powertrain and ECU.
- Documentation of detailed test plans, test design, analysis, computer modeling, prototype/production test scripts and specification releases.
- Hands-on experience of National Instruments toolchain (VeriStand, TestStand, Labview) and/or dSPACE AutomationDesk or ControlDesk
- Work experience required in Matlab/Simulink environment
- Outstanding troubleshooting and diagnostic skills at the vehicle, subsystem, and component level
- At least 1 year of experience in HIL testing
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent