Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry ? a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies
Over almost 200 years, we have built a multinational Group that is present in more than 60 countries, with 470 companies and nearly 80,000 employees. Our Group aims to become the standard bearer and industry leader in the European retail insurance market, building on our existing base of 50 million retail clients, out of an overall total of 72 million.
Generali is currently looking for a GC&CI Marketing Manager, GC&C Italy is the BU of GC&C that develops P&C business and insurance services for medium and large companies.
The GC&C Italy Marketing & Communication Manager will be supporting the GC&C Italy Head of Marketing and Communication in taking care of Integrated Marketing Communication activities such as: brand awareness strengthening, value proposition delivery to the corporate & commercial market, customer centric initiatives (NPS) support, employee communications, sustainability & community activities.
Integrated Marketing Communication:
- Support GC&C Italy Head of Marketing & Communication in promoting GC&C value proposition on the external market with marketing activities aimed at guaranteeing GC&C Italy visibility in all the targeted contexts;
- Develop proposals for initiatives to promote the value proposition, based on the GC&C global positioning in alignment with GC&C Marketing & Communication Central team;
- Define and manage events aimed at fostering GC&C value proposition to Clients and Brokers;
- Position GC&C Italy externally via market events and campaigns and by managing and strategizing sponsorships and events;
- Support the NPS Champion in running the NPS program in GC&C Italy engaging the community and focusing all relevant channels towards customer centricity;
- Liaise with the C&BRM Dept. to implement the Clients and Distributors marketing plan.
- Support the Head in promoting GC&C Italy employees awareness and sense of belonging to the GC&C Global Community;
- Promote appropriate communication of GC&C?s activities, mission and vision within the GC&C Italy and in alignment with GC&C Marketing & Communication Central team with Country Italy;
- Deliver GC&C overall communication strategy within the Generali Group through existing internal communications channels (GC&C Newsroom and dedicated internal events);
- Sponsor GC&C Italy within Generali Country Italy through news, meetings, presentations and institutional documents;
- Enhance and manage PR and Media relationships of the Italian market
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- University degree in marketing, communications or economics
- 8/10 years of experience in same or similar role
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
- Proven writing and speaking capabilities in Italian and English
- Multiple stakeholders? management
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Business acumen
- Asilo aziendale
- Flessibilità orari
- Sale relax
- Palestra aziendale
- Assicurazione Vita
- Assicurazione sanitaria
- Pensioni integrative