Highly successful and geographically dispersed R & D department, seeks to Software developer to join them in Milan. We work on cutting edge products within TrueSight Capacity Optimization and TrueSight Cloud Cost Control. The product covers a wide range of features for the planning of data centers and private / hybrid cloud for many global organizations and banks.
Key responsibilities include
- You will be responsible for designing, coding, and unit testing projects for BMC TrueSight Capacity Optimization product line. The product covers a wide range of features for Datacenter and Private / Hybrid Cloud systems.
- You will work with Senior Developers in designing and implementing your assignments; In addition, you will work with a quality assurance team in the final quality validation of your assignments.
- You will interact with a global development team and collaborate with other teams in USA, Europe, Asia.
- You will be involved in activities including on 3rd level customer cases and also working on development and unit testing of Patches / Hot-fixes
- Web development, user-to-user interface, development of the system of development and development
To be a successful Software Developer, you'll need
- Graduate in Computer Science preferred; graduated in other disciplines (eg Mathematics or Physics) will also be considered
- 4 years on software design, Java and Web programming languages is required
- Knowledge of Microservices architectures or RESTful Services development technologies like Spring Boot, JAXB, RESTeasy, Jackson, Jersey is preferred but not mandatory
- Knowledge of Web frontend development technologies like AngularJS, Bootstrap, Spring, jQuery, AJAX, HTML5, CSS3 is preferred but not mandatory
- Education or work experience on AWS, Azure or other cloud platforms is welcome
- Education or work experience on SQL language and common DBMS such as Oracle, PostgreSQL is required.
- Education or work experience on software design is required
- Good proficiency in English language is required
- Position requires the candidate to be a fast learner, good team player with excellent communication skills.
Who we are and what we do
We’re not new to the world of IT management solutions and services, but our attitude is. We have the clout of proven market leadership. But we also have the energy, optimism, opportunities and private financial backing that makes us feel and act more like a start-up that knows no limits.
For you, that means the chance to do more and be more, not only making incredible things happen with technology but also reinventing the BMC business right now.
A career that expands your mind and your horizons. Peers who inspire you, drive you, support you, and make you laugh out loud. An environment that fosters individuality and personal growth. A company that is committed to leading the industry in the delivery of digital services for business transformation. That's BMC.
The position is also open to the Java developers belonging to the protected categories in accordance with law 68/99.