Atmen is a Recruiting, Consultancy & Training firm that practices and promotes the “Good Work” philosophy: the real match between job excellence and professional ethics. Atmen offers its services to Companies, Foundations, Training Public Bodies, Private Persons, and is focused on: Organization & HR Management; Marketing & Communication; Sales.
We are looking for:
FEM Engineer high tech machinery
Willing to move to The Netherlands
As an (Senior) FEM Analyst your activities will focus on FEM calculations, but within a world-leading organization this position offers much more scope to express and develop your talents. FEM analysis is being used to contribute more than just mathematical predictions – your expertise combined with a flair for creative problem solving will generate ideas for use at the very forefront of the design process.
Also, from your senior role, you will share your vision and inspire others to develop creative design solutions. You will influence the design of modules and their performance levels from specification to mechanical design.
You will ensure first-time-right solutions of mechanical designs by mathematically predicting their performance levels. Moreover, you will help ensure maximized performance of the mechanical design by motivating your colleagues to develop innovative improvements through creative and conceptual thinking. FEM modeling and analysis will be used to a large extend during your daily work.
- Ownership of one or more developments or issues.
- Perform (conceptual) FEM analysis. Validation of models by tests (pre/post test analysis).
- Continuous improvement of the FEM analysis process.
- Advice design engineers and architects.
- Create and execute plan and clearly communicate all status and results.
- Coaching FEM engineers in project setting.
- Coaching of students.
Technical University, Master’s or PhD with specialization in precision-, micro-, or nano-engineering; biomechanics; mechanics of materials, or mechatronics (with mechanical background).
- Relevant working experience (> 5 years).
- Finite element method (preferably Ansys and/or Hyperworks).
- PSE Certified at minimum “Standard” level (Ref.: www.nafems.org ).
- Knowledge/experience in one or more of the topics below is preferred.
- Theoretical and experimental knowledge/experience in the field of precision engineering.
- Reliability/fatigue analysis.
- Acoustic analysis.
- Structural optimization.
- Data processing/visualization using MATLAB.
- Leading a (small) group of engineers.
- Experimental modal analysis.
Strong analytical ability with a pragmatic attitude. Creative thinking capability. Clear communication (both verbal and in writing) on several levels within organization. Proficient in English.
Salary range is negotiable and will depend on education and working experience. Package will include pension found, dutch course, housing help.
If you are interested in this position please send your resume including an extended cover letter in English.
La ricerca è rivolta a persone di entrambi i sessi.
Rispondendo al presente annuncio si accede ad un modulo di registrazione del proprio CV.
Prima di inviarlo si prega di leggere l'informativa sul trattamento dei dati personali e sensibili riportata nel modulo.
Atmen S.r.l., Viale dell’Umanesimo, 315 – 00144 – Roma
Aut. Def. Min. Lav. Prot. 13/I/0016361 del 9/12/2009