Lavoropiù Everywhere, the International Division of Lavoropiù specialized in Recruitment and Selection of middle- and top-management profiles worldwide, might have your next career challenge.
If you are an Engineer looking for an opportunity to think “out of the box”, willing to re design manufacturing plant and managerialprocesses in China, our client might be also interested on you.
Proud of their global presence, our client has more than 3000 employees and operates in 5 continents delivering the best solutions regardingmanufacturing and supply of gabions and associated wire mesh products to the most diverse industries. Especially to lead with gears and gearboxes sectors, we are looking for a:
Engineering Manager –Shanghai (MA.3401.EM)
Reporting to the General Manager, in Italy, the selected one will be in charge of:
- Manage a team composed of 2 people;
- Coordinate the development and introduction of production methodologies (machines, tools, equipment, fixtures, methods,..)
- Promote the standardization of tools and procedures
- Support production regarding continuous improvement methodologies
- Ensure internal and external benchmarking
- Create technical list and production cycle to better define new machines and tools installation
- Align processes, technologies and products to the strategy of the company.
- Ensure methodologies to obtain quality x costs of the products
- Be responsible for the definition of all the drawings and technical data for the production processes
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Perform prototypes for acquire new customers and for the existing customer
- Develop market
As academic/professional background, you must have:
- Bachelor in Engineering or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in Technical roles
- Knowledge of manufacturing technologies: in particular gear teeth grinding, hobbing, design and assembly
- Italian – Mother tongue
- English – Advanced
- Chinese will be considered a plus
As complementary requirements:
- Availability to travel frequently;
- Dynamism, proactivity and flexibility;
- Strong negotiation and relationship skills.
Place of work: Shanghai, China
The contract and salary expectations will be discussed in a further step of the selection process and will take into consideration the candidates’ expertise.
If you have technical background and AMAZING knowledge of gears and gearboxes, please proceed with your application here or send your CV to email@example.com, mentioning in the subject “Engineering Manager - Shanghai(MA.3401.EM)”and we will be pleased to contact you.
Lavoropiù S.p.A. - Aut. Min. 1104 - SG of 26/11/2004. This announcement is aimed at both sexes, in accordance with the laws 903/77 and 125/91, and persons of all ages and all nationalities, pursuant to Legislative Decrees 215/03 and 216/03. To view the privacy statement, please visit www.lavoropiu.it.