Our client is a Multinational Company with an $8.3 Bn turnover, a reputation for excellence and operations in 36 countries, world leader in the supply of beverage packaging to some of the biggest FMCG brands.
For a production unit based in Parma, we are looking for a
directly reporting to the Engineering Manager. This is a new plant to produce Aluminium Beverage cans in one high-speed line, working 24/7.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a new management team to drive the installation of the equipment and to provide electrical support going forward. The successful candidate will play a key part in the on-going management of the facility.
- co-ordinate a team of shift and day electricians to provide electrical support for the manufacturing can line
- Working alongside the Engineering Manager
- introduce and ensure compliance with planned maintenance schedules, analysis of performance data to identify potential improvement opportunities and optimisation of the use of process capability to ensure reliability within the production processes
- qualified electrician or an Electrical Engineer possessing a very strong electrical background with a safety first mind-set and a proven experience in a similar Engineering/Maintenance department in a manufacturing high-speed environment
- experience of minimum 8 years managing a team of electricians in an industrial environment is necessary
- Working previously with Allen Bradley PLCs & programming with RSLogix Rockwell Software is preferable
- good communication, well-developed problem-solving skills and an understanding of continuous improvement methodologies.