Our client is a Multinational Company with an $8.3 Bn turnover, a reputation for excellence and operations in 36 countries, world leader in the supply of beverage packaging to some of the biggest FMCG brands.
For a production unit based in Parma, we are looking for a
directly reporting to the Engineering Manager. This is a new plant to produce Aluminium Beverage cans in one high-speed line, working 24/7.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a new management team to drive the installation of the equipment and to provide l support going forward.
- Organise the daily staff of the mechanical workshop, in the assigned maintenance/repairing duties
- Organise and follow up the works carried out by the mechanics of the different equipments (shift)
- Define minimun/maximun stocks of spares in warehouse
- Suggest and plan improvement actions
- Collaborate whit Production in defining the maintenance duties, and lead with Enginnering the maintenance periods
- Technical or Superior Industrial Engineering degree in Mechanical Enginnering, with heavy hands-on approach
- experience of minimum 8 years in an industrial Maintenance Department and/or a fully equipped Machine shop
- safety fist in mind, PC literate and System oriented
- good communication, team player and good instructor, fluent in English and Italian